Re: LF: CFH on?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: CFH on?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 00:14:47 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Scott, Your best contact would be Joe, I think,  he is fairly close. I seem
to remember it was 122.4 and there was a Euro station on 122.6.....But that
is from my distinctly volatile memory. Nope !!

 Ah got it Trond Jaconsen's list says " CFH Halifax NS 122.50 kHz 75Bd 50Hz
shift weather".  I was right Trond lists  DCF32 from Mainflingen on that
frequency too. I think this one is a utility station similar to DCF39 in
fact it may be one of the standbys. Mainly a carrier heard.

I hope that is of assistance.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK