Re: LF: CFH on?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: CFH on?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 00:35:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Interestingly Scott, CFH first showed at about 2200z. at that time the
darkness shadow was only at Mid Atlantic at D-layer altitude, so that could
have been one hop. Then that faded out and the signal came up again at about
2315z  getting much stronger, the shadow at ground level is approaching the
NS coast now (about 100km further east at 100km altitude....maybe 2 hop.

It could of course also be a mixture of daytime and nightime skywave, but
daytime levels are fairly heavily attenuated just before dusk.

Whatever its the old familiar pattern

Cheers de Alan G3NYK