Re: LF: Coherent reception

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Coherent reception
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:57:50 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Greetings Peter and Dave,

Any chance to find that article on-line somewhere ? .. or to scan & email it without copyright issues ?

Cheers,
  Wolf DL4YHF .

From Peter G3PLX:

Anyone reading G3YXM's column in RadCom April who is puzzling over the coherent phase and amplitude plot in there from me, please note that the 'Level' and 'Phase' legends have become transposed. The red trace is signal phase and the blue is the signal level. The signal being monitored is about 1500km due south of me, from a well known LF station in south west europe.

73
Peter