Re: LF: LORAN spurious emission levels

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: LORAN spurious emission levels
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:53:41 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Peter have you looked at the "megapulse" web site for power levels. ERPs may
be calculatable if we know the mast heights....these may be available
elsewhere.
http://www.megapulse.com/chaininfo.html

Lessay and Sylt are quoted as 250kW, there are even powers for the western
Chayka system ! Exact locations are also given.

Also at a lot of locations you will receive signals from more than one
station maybe from different chains....will this affect you calculations? or
the sensitivity idea. I suppose there will generally be one main site, the
nearest, which will predominate ?