RE: Re: LF: New LF VLF ULF Forum

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Re: LF: New LF VLF ULF Forum
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:55:48 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:57:03 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

May be of interest. A new LF VLF ULF Forum has been set up and can be
found at:
http://www.lf-vlf-ulf-forum.earthwaves.co.uk/
The forum has its own dedicated LF chat rooms too.

My first visit to this forum produced an unhelpful page with the following unfriendly messages:

"The board administrator requires all members to log in"

"You must already have registered for an account before you can log in."

Requires? Must? I have an aversion to remembering yet another login, and nothing on the visitors page encourages me to do so, Come on chaps, if you want users please treat them like friends or even valued customers.

73 de Mike, G3XDV

Surely the whole purpose of the LF-Reflector is for fellow enthusiasts to
exchange information about LF researches and resources, not to make sweeping
judgements and publicly criticise other member's  websites.