LF: T/A February 6

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: T/A February 6
From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:36:56 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:39:19 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,

This morning I found 5 signals on my screen captures:

VO1NA, WD2XKO, WD2XES, WD2XGJ and a weak signal on 137781, which I could not identify.

All signals had fading and nobody had a full "O" copy callsign string, except VO1NA, who was sending NA. WD2XGJ was quite strong, but the signal level dropped in a short time, as you can see in the attached screencapture. XES was weak at the time, but was stronger later on. XKO was not very strong this time.

Best regards,
Roelof