Re: LF: RE: TS-950sd Comments

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: TS-950sd Comments
From: Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:20:10 +0000
Cc: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:21:35 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Gary,

  Thank you for looking into this!

--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ
FN42hi

From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Hi Warren,

There is a mod for that TS-950 to improve sensitivity at LF (makes as good
as the 850), one of the guys on the LF reflector designed the mod a while
ago after he pruchased one & found LF was not as good as the 850, I did get
a copy for a freind who has one, if I can locate the link I will post it to
you.

Regards,

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

Web : http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor