Re: LF: GPS-controlled VHF beacon (GB3VHF)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: GPS-controlled VHF beacon (GB3VHF)
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:31:01 EST
Delivery-date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:31:31 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 26/02/2006 20:56:56 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Greetings all,
This post may be a bit off-frequency but it may be nice to check the
accuracy of the "master oscillator" in your LF/HF/VHF rig:

http://www.g0afh.com/gb3vhf/gb3vhf_press_release.html

Thanks Andy 'JNT and everyone else involved (other calls mentioned in
that interesting article also sound familiar from LF too).
Hello Wolf.

Yes a nice off air reference. Andy has done a great job.  I discovered today my VHF RX is 97Hz off frequency...Ooops.

A nice change is the usual FSK CW has now been changed to A1A  and the sequence now includes J65B and a period of carrier which includes 180 degree phase reversals.

Many thanks for the comments

David  G0MRF