Re: LF: TA 24 JAN 06

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA 24 JAN 06
From: "Jay Rusgrove" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:38:45 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:40:15 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Mike

Glad to be your first W reception and best DX. While CT1DRP was strong early
his signal was
noticeably weaker the rest of the night. On a better night your signal would
have painted solid
white lines.

What are you running for power and antenna?

Jay, W1VD

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>