LF: Re: RE: TA 22 JAN 06

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: TA 22 JAN 06
From: "Jay Rusgrove" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 08:16:00 -0500
Delivery-date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:17:12 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dave

With Jim's report and yours it all makes sense now...was trying to figure whose
call sign had so
many M's in it. Congratulations all on the three way! On a quiet night your
signal would have been
solid O copy. Hope you consider more transmitting in the TA window - can always
use more signals to
monitor.

Jim

WD2'XNS' ran test transmissions last night from about 0200 - 0415 at power
levels between 10 and 100
watts on 137.781 kHz. Very surprised you saw anything! Thanks for the info.

Jay, W1VD

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>