LF: Re: Re: TA 21 JAN 06

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: TA 21 JAN 06
From: "Jay Rusgrove" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:14:16 -0500
Delivery-date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:15:48 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Mal

Yes, I seem to have no problem seeing you whenever you're on.

I would recommend 136.3165 khz as that will put you out in the open even if M0BMU is on the air. Will look for you in QRSS20 or 10 starting around 0000Z.

We have another rain/snow storm on the way so things may be a bit noisey but will be watching in any case.

Jay, W1VD