LF: Re: Re: Re: Re: DI2AG

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re: Re: DI2AG
From: "TDR Ltd" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:25:30 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:34:37 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Roelof
I would also like a copy of the pdf summary of your mini whip.
Seeing that a lot of us are interested
perhaps you might consider providing it
as an attachment to you next communication with this group?

'73'
Mike Button. G8YMB
email [email protected] (Note that "underscore" characters are used)