LF: Re: Re: Re: DI2AG

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re: DI2AG
From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:20:57 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:23:06 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Walter,

Strange enough, I did not hear a constant carrier, but long dashes and a fast (8 WPM?) ID and locator. So operation seemed to be normal. I do hear your signal again now. (21:12 UTC)

My mini-whip is an antenna I have developed for LF to get rid of local noise. It works from 10 KHz to 15 MHz. The antenna is an electric field probe, just like an active whip. However the whip has been replaced by a small piece of copperclad PCB. I have written a summary, which is available as .pdf file. If you would like to read it, I am more than pleased to mail it to you.

73 s Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt