Re: LF: Re: RX9BS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RX9BS
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:23:32 -0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:28:40 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
> RX9BS will be activity 13 jan   from 19z.
>   dfcw30,  frequency  about 137774
> RA3YO

Hi Dmitri.
I will call u on ur Freq on QRS 20 if I can see or hear you. Pse look
out for me, Tnx de Mal/G3KEV/IO94SH

Mal,

As you will know, on the HF bands it is bad practice to reply to a DX station exactly on its own frequency. The same applies to LF. If RX6BS does not receive you, he will call again immediately, but nobody will be able to see his call for more than 30 minutes as you continue calling him. This could well prevent eastern-Eu stations making a QSO. An Argo screen set for 30s dots is over 6Hz wide, so I suggest you call at least 2Hz off his frequency.

Mike, G3XDV