LF: G3YXM Grabber

To: RSGB LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: G3YXM Grabber
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 21:57:54 +0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 21:58:27 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Greetings Dave, Ed, and the Group,

This afternoon, when there was a bunch of activity around 137.7 kHz, I noticed that the G3YXM Grabber went kind of QRT. It happened while, or shortly after, M0BMU's contact with Ed RU6LA. After that, only traces of what may have been Jim's signal made it through, but no signs of the Rugby QRM anymore. Preamp blown ? ;-)

Besides this, RU6LA is still active, as can be seen on DF6NM's grabber (tnx Markus !) despite the QRN which built up in the early evening.

To Ed: Thanks for the nice contact - were you operating from Machta (KN97LN) today ? The signal was simply bombastic, so I hope you will get some TA reports. While Dave's grabber was still operative, your signal was "o" copy there.

73,
 Wolf DL4YHF ( DK4U, DF0WD, JO42FD) .