LF: Re: Re: T/A last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: T/A last night
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 12:55:13 -0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 12:56:26 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Mike, LF Group,

That's basically it - The antenna here is an inverted L with a 40m horizontal part about 9m average height - at night, I put a 14m telescopic fibreglass mast under the middle of it, making it into an inverted V shape, and adding roughly 4dB to the ERP. It has to be in hours of darkness only, otherwise the neigbours become convinced I am trying to blight the landscape, give them leukaemia, etc. Strange, considering that this QTH has the masts of Brookmans Park looming over it, pumping out 400kW of MF night and day, but there you go...

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU