LF: Re: Strange LF signals in UK?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Strange LF signals in UK?
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 22:20:04 -0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 22:22:26 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Chris,

These are "Datatrak" beacons, operated by Securicor, I believe, and used for vehicle tracking. There are several located around western Europe. That is about all I know about them - does anybody have any technical info about this system?

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU