Re: LF: loran c closure

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: loran c closure
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 08:25:41 -0900
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 17:26:28 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

"That means there is only very slow fading as the carrier phase
difference is fairly constant but the mod is out of phase and beating"

You can say that again - I can tell you the phase distortion and dalek effect is very noticeable in Aberdeen and makes the signal very difficult to listen too - luckliy they do a rebro on MW. More luckily I dont live in Aberdeen any more

Laurence GM4DMA as was