LF: TA 29 Dec

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: TA 29 Dec
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:06:45 -0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:08:12 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
I had about the same results as Jay last night. The best copy of CT1DRP was just before 0000 UTC:

M0BMU was identifiable by frequency, but only fragments of the callsign could be seen. Here's an "M0" from 0600 UTC:

Saw no sign of WGT or any others. I tried Laurie's frequency for about a half hour around 0200, but could barely see the once-strong Loran lines due to interference from the military station. As previously mentioned, that frequency range appears to be pretty useless in North America at this point.

John Andrews, W1TAG

JPEG image

JPEG image