Re: LF: TA 29 Dec

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA 29 Dec
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:15:30 -0900
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 23:16:14 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Enjoy Jim - shame though as its pretty (relatively) quiet at the moment in the center of the States!

Laurence KL1X in 5

From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:29:34 -0000

Dear LF Group,

Since according to the Toga lightning maps the thunderstorms off the east
coast of the USA have persisted, I will have a nice early night tonight, and
hope for better tranatlantic conditions tomorrow.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU