[LW] Re: LF: Re: XKO running 1 watt

To: [email protected], [email protected], "LowFer LWCA" <[email protected]>
Subject: [LW] Re: LF: Re: XKO running 1 watt
From: Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 01:03:56 +0000
Cc: Jean-Pierre Méré <[email protected]>
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 01:11:15 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jean-Pierre,

The last night was very good! I copied VO1NA, WD2XGJ, WD2XKO

Very sorry Jean-Pierre I can't QSL since WD2XGJ has been off the air due to ATU problems...

I will advise the list when XGJ returns!

--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ
FN42hi

From: Jean-Pierre Méré <[email protected]>

Hello all on the list !
The last night was very good! I copied VO1NA, WD2XGJ, WD2XKO and WD2XES in Jason???? Attached a screenshot .
73 qro  Jean-Pierre f1afj  JN06ht
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dexter McIntyre W4DEX" <[email protected]> To: "LowFer LWCA" <[email protected]>; "RSGB LF" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 5:19 AM
Subject: LF: XKO running 1 watt