LF: Loran C - why its Rugby - off topic a bit..

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Loran C - why its Rugby - off topic a bit..
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:25:52 -0900
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:27:09 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
http://www.gov.ie/debates-97/12nov97/sect4.htm

- if nothing else just for the personal asides towards the end of the debate!

This is an old story but I was trawling around so see what had happened to the proposed Loran C site -

Its sort of cheered me up for the afternoon and makes me realize my board room antics are pretty mild, polite and our disagreement verbiage pales into comparision.

Wd2xdw is on 137.7751/4 KHz dfcw60/CW 12wpm probably goto dfcw 90 later @ 1.1Kw output from 1300z

Good strong signals from DCF39 last night here in Oklahoma - no activity from Eu??

Laurence KL1X aka G4DMA