Re: [LW] Above .780kc reverse stepper signal???

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [LW] Above .780kc reverse stepper signal???
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 08:19:52 -0900
Cc: [email protected]
Delivery-date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:22:25 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
...and now youve gone and spoilt my inospheric heating IM product Luxembourg effect piece I was about to put out Steve! - Pooh. Ill save that for April.... -

I was hoping to have my 250 ft vertical up today but Mother nature decided to impose heavy rain and 25-20 mph winds so no go...

XDW is on MT-HELL centered on 137.775, best viewed on Argo dot 30 slow or similar excellent prog - Ill leave it on thru the day and perhaps into the night..its a bit fiddle so the text may be kinda odd at times...

Thanks again to all who have provided screen shots, online/offline grabbers and reports over the past year - its been a marvellous and intriguing year.