Re: LF: DI2AG

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DI2AG
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 17:01:38 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 17:02:02 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Walter,

The PSK31 signal is easily detecable on the waterfall, as a ~30 Hz wide band, which is interrupted by a more-or-less unmodulated signal for a couple of seconds (every minute). I didn't manage to decode it yet, because there is this strong Polish beacon within the PSK bandwidth (+/- 16 Hz). PSK 08 or even slower PSK-modes would certainly work better at this time of the day. But later in the evening, when DRE gets weaker than DI2AG, I will hopefully be able to decode a few characters.

73,
Wolf DL4YHF .

Walter Staubach schrieb:

Dear friends,
DI2AG on 440.044KHz is now transmitting in PSK31 with 0.4W ERP. Your reports are appreciated.
73   Walter    DJ2LF