Re: LF: Fuzzy lines

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fuzzy lines
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 15:35:39 -0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 15:38:19 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave, It was too noisy to look for them last night. There is nothing I
can see there in daylight (well almost ...1525z) on a 30 sec slow Argo
screen. There is a lot of "snow" on it due to 50Hz dimmer interference I
think. I do run the level out of my RXs quite high (into the LINE inputs on
the soundcard) so I can hear signals on the computer speakers. I do get IMDs
with strong signals and try to use a 300Hz filter in the RX IF to remove
most of them.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK