Re: LF: Re: Impressive Top Load

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Impressive Top Load
From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:48:07 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:49:13 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Norddeich Radio was also an impressive signal on about 1830kHz CW when passing traffic for, I think, the North Atlantic Weather Service. I believe some East Coast Ws used it as a propagation indicator.
On a very close frequency, also on CW, you could find Ostend Radio - or was it
Antwerp?.  The only way I could separate the two was to use the G6CJ Stereocode
processor.

John G3PAI