Re: LF: Re: Impressive Top Load

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Impressive Top Load
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:46:07 -0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:54:15 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi again Ha-Jo, thanks for that interesting detail. I had not realised that
it really was originally an MW BC station, as I was very familiar with the
maritime station of that name, and it is unusual for the two services to be
"mixed". Most of the Coastal radio station sites date back to the early part
of the last centuary....being what would these days be call the main
application  for radio at that time.
Best Wishes de Alan G3NYK