LF: DK0UH Longwave Activity Day 1./2, October 2005 of the DARC District

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: DK0UH Longwave Activity Day 1./2, October 2005 of the DARC District Württemberg
From: Hans-Albrecht Haffa <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 14:39:52 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 13:40:53 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Dear OMs;
this year Our LW-Acty-day at 1./2. October was somewhat different to the
previous years. Due to severe rain we erected the antenna near the plummers
room in the farm , where we hade placed the radio equipment. The distance from
the famr to the aereal was nearly the same as in the last year, but no
reception was possible ( no calls heard) . So we worked mainly crossband,
though  cq-generator was active on 136 k. Thanks to all those who have
confirmed reception. We think about haveing this day in spring (about May) or
cancel it, when again such a wether with predicted 30 mm precipitations is
coming. We, the active hams of club section P41 are all about the average age
of 52 years (+/-) and we are neither heroes nor leisure time rambos.....
I now go for hollidays to Kyklades islands, and hope I will have a second
summer . See Our  Homepage of
"DARC Ortsverband Hohenstaufen DOK P41"
for fotos of the Acty Day (Google: DARC Hohenstaufen P41)
55, Hans-Albrecht Haffa
DK 8 ND