Re: LF: Re: 135.92 warning

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 135.92 warning
From: "Jay Rusgrove" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:04:44 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:55:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Scott

Thanks for the information.

Also been running a 2 second 'refresh' spectrum analyzer display showing the two carriers. Watching for the past couple weeks I haven't noticed a one or the other carrier situation. The two are always within a couple dB of each other. Will keep an eye open for that, though. Easy enough to add another channel...

Sounds like the signal is MUCH stronger at your location.

GL with ZL.

Jay