Re: LF: VA7LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VA7LF
From: "Steve McDonald" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:06:08 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:06:58 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

OK OK...you caught our second stuff-up as well ! Geez... .you guys are
good.
(The dds got nudged during one of our sleep-deprived halucinations.)

Dear VA7LF, and all who sail in her,

I concur with Jay about the frequency shift, or perhaps it
was the 'other end'  -  we can but live in hope . . .

On w3eee.com, under 'Argo Gallery', are three snapshots from
'Grabulator II' last night; the first a big bright nearly
complete 'VA7LF', the last a still recognizable 'VA7LF' but
weaker and down in frequency somewhat.  The middle capture
shows the tail-end of the first (the lower frequency of the
DFCW pair) and the beginning of the second one, giving an
idea of the offset.

Great job, fellas!

         Cheers,

                 Steve

Jay Rusgrove wrote:

 > VA7LF ops
 >
 > Just noticed on the 'after sun up' capture that the
signal had moved down in frequency. Until then all VA7LF
transmissions have been consistently on the same
frequency...assuming that is your time slot and signal of
course...

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.