LF: Re: ZM2E activity report

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: ZM2E activity report
From: "Scott Tilley" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:56:48 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 03:57:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Bob/Mike

It seemed that prop across the 'big' pond was decent just before dawn... We copied ZM2E 'O' for your entire final transmission... By the time the 'E' arrived it was well past dawn... We didn't bother sparking up...

Our noise dropped last night and the prior night just as your final sequence of the sked began...

More details to follow once we decompress and get more sleep...

73 Scott