LF: Re: EU > US TA window

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: EU > US TA window
From: "J. B. Weazle McCreath" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 12:52:59 +0100
Delivery-date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 13:57:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello LFers,

For something different I thought I'd have a look at a portion of the
east-west TA window last night.  Very close to 135.750 I saw a
very strong carrier all night.  I know that SXV uses that frequency
but I doubt that I'm picking it up that solid, so I'm wondering if it
might be the signal Jay, W1VD was referring to?

What is the most common frequency that you European and UK
stations use when attempting TA operations?  The bandplan in
"LF Today" shows quite a large window so it would be helpful to
be looking in the right place.

73, J.B., VE3EAR - VE3WZL
Solar and wind powered
EN93dr