LF: Grabber SP5ZCC@KO02pf

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Grabber SP5ZCC@KO02pf
From: "Marek Przybyszewski" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 16:38:29 +0200
Delivery-date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 15:39:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello everybody,

A grabber at SP5ZCC (KO02pf) is temporarily running this weekend at
http://sq5bpm.sp5zcc.waw.pl/grab . Equipment: T-antenna, ca. 15m vertical, ca.
160m horizontal, loading coil. Receiver: level meter PRAECITRONIC MV61 + Yaesu
FT-990. The frequency may drift a few Hz per hour.

If I have time today, I will try to refurbish the transmitter as well, for now
have fun with the receiver in a slightly noisy location near Warsaw.

73! Marek SQ5BPM
SP5ZCC Scouts Radio Club

Ziomalu wydaj plyte na legalu! Wielki konkurs RAP ESKADRA czeka!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Frapeskadra.html&sid=528