LF: Talk in Cambridge, UK?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Talk in Cambridge, UK?
From: Daniel Schlieper <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:14:59 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:16:40 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF OPs,

would one of you care to give a talk at the Cambridge & District Amateur Radio Club? 136kHz sparked a lot of interest in our club recently, as it sounds like the ultimate challenge in weak signal operation, electrically small antennas, high power amplifiers and more exciting things.

Unfortunately we have nobody who actually operates on LF at the moment, and it would be great to have an introduction from somebody who does. It is no fun to read it only from books after all. So, who would like to come to Cambridge and give us a talk? We meet every Friday at 20:00h, talks should be about an hour long (more information at www.cdarc.org.uk).

We can contribute to the travel costs and could arrange a place to stay for the night. Who is interested?

73 de Daniel M0ERA

--
Daniel Schlieper         [email protected]
20 Glebe Road            M0ERA