LF: Re: Talk in Cambridge, UK?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Talk in Cambridge, UK?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:55:27 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:56:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Daniel, I guess Cambridge is well within range of me ( I am just east of
Ipswich). I have given a few talks to local clubs on 136kHz, and though my
main presentations to the HF Convention have been on Propagation , I have
experimented with simple power amplifiers and aerials, as well as weak
signal detection. I am not currently  "active" as a transmitter on 136khz
but would love to encourage others to join an area of the hobby that has
given me a lot of fun in the last few years.

Regards
Alan Melia G3NYK