Re: LF: 756 PRO III on LF?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 756 PRO III on LF?
From: Lawrence Mayhead G3AQC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:45:09 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:45:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Message date : Jun 30 2005, 05:19 PM
From : "Steve McDonald"
To : [email protected]
Copy to :
Subject : LF: 756 PRO III on LF?
I'm curious if anyone is using the new Icom 756 PRO III on LF and how it
performs?

Steve / VE7SL

Hi Steve,

My biggest disapointment was that the 756Pro111 will not transvert to 136 !

I thought it would because I found a manual on the Web which gave details for setting it up. But No ! and ICOM do not acknowledge the manual I found  they say that the 7800 will transvert so I guess that they intended it to but ran into a snag. Otherwise I find the 756 fine.

Laurie.

Whatever you Wanadoo