LF: Mid Winter/summer ZL/USA tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Mid Winter/summer ZL/USA tests
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:02:20 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 02:03:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Over the next few US nights Ill be running tests to ZL - Ive been modifying the Decca PA a bit to make things more manageable and improving the filtering and switching somewhat - still a ways to go.
Running this evening 46A aerial current into the loop and slow dfcw and
Hell modes between 137.775 and 137.7758 or so. I doubt whether Ill get to Eu
as I see no traces at all of DCF39 on what is nearly a sunlit path this time
of year but never say never - delighted to see that Warren and John are
making the path. I may have to go off at any time due to power outages which
are common here in the southern plains with these storms - temps are in the
high 90's as is the temp of the plastic swimming pool water!
Best regards

Laurence
KL1X/5 em26aq oklahoma
http://myweb.cableone.net/flow