LF: Re: Ra 1792

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Ra 1792
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 17:14:18 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 16:14:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID833JFePoB0002X28
Gentlemen,

 I thank you again for your advices and suggestions, but now this
subject has become a moot point (for me at least). A phone call informed
me that the radio has been sold to another person, more quick than me in
taking a decision (and probably more willing to take the risks of a
wrong buy) .....
So the RA1792 is no more an option for me. The same phone call informed
me that a Rohde & Schwarz EK56 (or EK-056 ?) is available. Sorry to
exploit again your kindness, but... does anybody know how good this
radio is ? I have been unable to discover whether it uses a synthesizer
for the LO, or just a VFO, in which case it would be unsuitable for high
stability work. Any information is welcome, thanks.

73  Alberto  I2PHD