LF: WOLF Reloaded

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: WOLF Reloaded
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 23:07:28 +0200
Delivery-date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 22:07:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Brian and group,

Sorry Brian (CT1DRP), my direct reply to you bounced, and because I use the webmail function this moment I cannot send it again.
>From my experience, calibrating the sampling rate once is adequate - no need IMHO to have a "permanently running" calibration using the 2nd input of the soundcard.

Besides this, I am playing with a kind of "QSO mode" in the new WOLF GUI at the moment. Parameters:
- DF0WD transmits 15 minutes, using the *first* period (xx:00 and xx:30)
- DF0WD then receives 15 minutes (xx:15, xx:45)
- testing frequency is 137.6000 kHz at the moment, but will stop to look for TA signals later

Any reply (or response) would be appreciated. If anyone wants a crash-course how to configure the "QSO mode", I will prepare a short info and send it through the reflector.

Best regards,
  Wolf DL4YHF  ( @ DF0WD @ the moment )