LF: Re: WG - selective level meter SPM-3

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: WG - selective level meter SPM-3
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:14:17 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:17:13 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alberto the filter is a 100Hz wide filter which should be ok for CW. It
sounds as though your unit has a problem. Do you have a manual and circuit
?? I can send you a PDF file if you need it as an attachment to a direct
e-mail. The main problem that most have found is that the IF is 1500Hz so
the note is rather high. There are a number of ways of converting that down
including some soundcard software by Alberto of ARGO fame.

73 de ALan G3NYK
[email protected]