LF: LF ACTY

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF ACTY
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:04:10 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:16:24 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All
I have been vy active this past month both on CW and QRS 1 to 3 with good results. Have been testing a new PA on both 135.922 khz approx for ZL acty at QRS 120 but faster at QRS 1-3 on 137.7 khz approx. I have been getting solid O copy at both QRS 1 and 2 to speed thing up around EU.
Tnx to all those that called and made a QSO and all the reports both on email, snailmail and LL. It appears there is a lot of listeners on LF.
I have gone from low voltage high current to high voltage and low current and both situations are different, apart from suitable FETS for the change other components also had to be changed for stability purposes. The high current devices seem more stable than the high voltage approach.
With the change and the antenna system here I expected to be seen in ZL if propagation was half favourable.
73 de Mal/G3KEV