LF: Wolf qso

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Wolf qso
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:13:20 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:13:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Marcus and group (especially Wolf)

Thanks for your patience whilst I struggled to get Wolf GUI set up!
I had literally just unzipped it and ran it into the TX and I saw your
signal come back on the waterfall but couldn't make it decode for ages...
When I got the calibration sorted I could then decode fine (but the signal
was audible so it SHOULD have worked!). I had two copies running one on
Win98 and one on Win 2K and they both kept crashing after about 10mins, then
I couldn't make the TX start on the right frequency unless I re-started the
program several times.
Also I had the RX constantly repeating the last message it had received,
which was my TX message from the other computer, even though I was receiving
Marcus on the waterfall... Most odd.
Perhaps I need more practice?!
Thanks Wolf for making Stewart's mode accessible to the dim operators like
myself. It shows a lot of potential but maybe it's not quite ready as a QSO
mode yet? (Or maybe I'm not...?)

73 and thanks both again

Dave G3YXM.