LF: Re: WOLF WAV decode

To: RSGB LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: WOLF WAV decode
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:43:02 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:44:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John,

< sorry my direct response to you bounced, so sent again via reflector. Apologies to the group ! >

Thanks for the info.
I now got a crash when decoding a certain wave-file too, it looks like some un-initialized thingy somewhere (often a floating-point variable). But at least I am now able to trace this issue. I am still not sure about the output volume - does changing the "Output attenuation" parameter (same as -a option) have any effect ? One of the major differences between WOLF and all the rest is the 8000 Hz sampling rate. This may be not supported by some drivers. I will add the option to run WOLF at 11025 Hz too, because this sampling rates used to cause less problems with certain soundcard drivers.

Best regards,
Wolf DL4YHF .