LF: RE: Graphic user interface for WOLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Graphic user interface for WOLF
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:00:37 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:01:34 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf,

Just being initially curious because I have read all the e-mails regarding
WOLF, I downloaded the ZIP file & extracted it. When I run Test GUI.bat or
WOLF_gui.exe I get the following Windows error message, am I doing something
wrong?

WOLF_gui.exe  Unable To Locate Component

This application has failed to start because borlndmm.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem

Or should that file have been included in the down load?

Regards,

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

Web : http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor