LF: Fw: TX cores / current sensors

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Fw: TX cores / current sensors
From: "PA0WFO" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:44:33 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 2:01 PM
Subject: TX cores / current sensors

To the members on the LF group ,
As I am trying to draw the circuit diagram of a recently bought Ropex "The First " transmitter I found the following interesting detail . The output current of the TX is passing 3 paralelled 1 Ohm resistors to the  antenna-relay , the voltage developped over this resistance is coupled to the input of a optocoupler IC which is connected to the protection circuit . As optocouplers are normally well insulated at least a few Kv this idea must be suitable for lots of applications .
As a new member of the group I wish to join you and have as much pleasure from it as my radiofriend Dick PA0SE who fixed my attention on your group .
73,William PA0WFO ( hope to work you in the near future )