LF: Re: RE: TX Cores / current sensors

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: TX Cores / current sensors
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 12:17:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave there are "high-side" current sensors (Zetex ?) that dont include
the resistor readily available but they need some discrete component help
with LF PAs because they are only rated at about 30volts. An isolated device
sounds ideal, and simplify my idea for a "PA efficiency meter" to tune up
with.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK