Re: LF: Likely match to YU7AR transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Likely match to YU7AR transmission
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 05:34:12 EST
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Bob, Teo, Laurie and LF group,

yes, I definitely think that traces of YU7AR were seen by ZL2CA last night. The image overlay clearly shows a match between the narrow dashes on Bob's Argo and my own 21-milliHz capture of Teo's transmission (fat yellowish trace on vertically stretched noise) behind it.

Congratulations to both ! And best of luck, to Laurie and anyone else trying to break that record as soon as possible ;-).

73 de Markus, DF6NM