Re: LF: RX9BS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RX9BS
From: "Alexander S. Yurkov" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 16:25:49 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005, Wolf DL4YHF wrote:

 > It is suprisely I can decode RA3YO audible after using mix-then-decimate
 > program (I use my DigiCnv for Linux) but I can't decode this visualy.

This is in fact surprising... I tried the same years ago and found my ears were inferior to the eyes ;-) but I will try the same again which my audio playthings (which run under windoze).

May be it is worth I had play 'slow' record on 'normal' speed of sampling.
Thus QRSS change to conventional CW and few Hz of bandwidth looks like
rather wide audio band (from 0.5 to 1.5 kHz in my case). I like such a
method of qrss recieving. May be because I like CW...

73 de RA9MB/Alex
http://www.qsl.net/ra9mb