Re: LF: RX9BS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RX9BS
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:43:04 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alex and group,

> It is suprisely I can decode RA3YO audible after using mix-then-decimate
> program (I use my DigiCnv for Linux) but I can't decode this visualy.

This is in fact surprising... I tried the same years ago and found my ears were inferior to the eyes ;-) but I will try the same again which my audio playthings (which run under windoze).

At the moment, RX conditions are horrible (due to some strange new kind of noise) so all 136 kHz activity from DF0WD has almost stopped. The QRM sounds like luxemburg-type ionospheric intermod, but it occurrs at any time of the day.

Best regards / Happy Easter,
 Wolf DL4YHF .