LF: Re: for RU6LA

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: for RU6LA
From: "Heinz Bordé" <[email protected]>
Date: 25 Mar 2005 09:15 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Sorry Ed
I try on this way. 2 attempts to your URL failed.
   Heinz

Second try. First mail bounced

   Heinz

Dobry djen dorogoi Ed.
Spassibo za QSO i za washe dopis. Moi russky eto otshen malo, tak nado po
anglitzky.
You ask for my setup. You will be surpriced: I run 50 Watt from a home made
transistor-Tx with a Chech KU607 in the PA. My antenna is a vertical: 10 m high
with a toploade of two wires, 20m each. Between the upper part of the vertical
and the topload I have a coil of abt. 1mH.
My Rx ist a IC746 with separat preamp.
I thought I was hit by a hors, when you came back on my call. You are my QRB at
the moment.
Poshaluista shto eto vashe Locator?
Moi Locator is JO51MW.
Please, what is your setup?
QSL via Bureau or direct?

   73 Heinz

"Ed Lesnichy" <[email protected]> schrieb:
Dear Heinz!

TNX for QSO!
How you TX/RX setup?

73! Ed RU6LA  [email protected]  http://136.73.ru